Mary D. Synnott Professor of Youth, Church and Culture
Princeton Theological Seminary
In this year-long journey:
- You’ll be guided through a process of thinking about Christian maturity: “What does it mean for me to nurture Christian maturity in the life of my students?”
- You’ll be given practical tools to think about and nail down the focus of your ministry: “What am I hoping to accomplish in my ministry?”
- You’ll be given personal guidance and opportunities to think about how your particular youth ministry can nurture real-life teenage discipleship: “How can I nurture traits of Christian maturity in my own students? What are we doing well? Where are we weak?”
- You’ll be given a practical framework to think about and evaluate your own youth ministry program: “How do I flesh out my ministry vision in an ongoing program, week after week? What are we doing well? Where are we weak?”
- You’ll have one-on-one opportunities to trouble-shoot your particular youth ministry program with an experienced youth ministry veteran: “Here’s where I need some advice.” “Here’s where we seem to be struggling?” “Can you recommend some ways or resources that would help me move more in this direction?” “For me personally, apart from my ministry, this is where I’m wrestling with my call; what are your thoughts?”
One of the head honchos at Download Youth Ministry
OUR SHARED EXPERIENCE
The 12-month cohort includes:
- Four webinars taught by Duffy Robbins. You’ll interact with Duffy and a group of your peers
- Two personal calls from Duffy
- Six coaching calls from a Ministry Architects coach trained by Duffy Robbins
THE COST: All this for $1200. Over 12 months, this is $100/month. Compare that to the expense of attending a convention. After registration, travel and lodging, it’s about the same investment. This year, think about investing that money in year round attention to your ministry.
You are making a difference. Plant the seed, God will bring the fruit.